- Dynamic Active Energy Evolution ETF
- Dynamic Active Retirement Income+ ETF
- Dynamic Energy Evolution Fund
- Dynamic Liquid Alternatives Private Pool
- Dynamic Real Estate & Infrastructure Income Fund
- Dynamic Real Estate & Infrastructure Income II Fund
- Dynamic Retirement Income+ Fund
- Dynamic Active Global Infrastructure ETF
- Dynamic Global Infrastructure Class
- Dynamic Global Infrastructure Fund
Frank joined Dynamic in 2011 as an Analyst and member of the Equity Income team. He was promoted to the role of Associate Portfolio Manager in 2014 and Portfolio Manager in 2016.
In this role, Frank provides his experience in the infrastructure space to focus on investing in attractive companies that own high-quality assets. Prior to joining Dynamic, Frank spent 7 years as an analyst with Scotia Asset Management and 3 years in the same role with UBS Warburg. His fundamental analysis was centred on securities in the financials and utilities sectors. He began his career at Deloitte and Touche working as an accountant for 4 years before moving to their corporate finance division for the next 3 years, where he performed business and property valuations on companies in a number of industries.
Frank received a Bachelor of Commerce Degree from Queen’s University. He also holds the Chartered Accountant, Chartered Business Valuator and Chartered Financial Analyst designations.
Turning Climate Risk into Climate Opportunity
Co-authored by Jennifer Stevenson and Frank Latshaw
– Your Guide to ETF Investing